Saturday, April 20, 2013

Baseball fans: Stay Boston Strong

I am going to make this one short and sweet, I just simply love how baseball fans have come together to support Boston in their time of need.


Just because two low-lives want to set off some bombs does not mean he can divide this country. All they did was unify it, and it was awesome to see baseball fans come together.

Whether it was moments of silence across the USA at stadiums or playing "Sweet Caroline" in honor of Fenway Park, it was great to see so many coming together. Last night, at Angel Stadium, I was able to sing "Sweet Caroline" and made me think of my times at Fenway Park over the years. What a great experience.



If you don't believe me, just check out this video. Love the American flag.

Or just watch David Ortiz drop an F-Bomb to Fenway Park in his pre-game speech.



We all may have different team affiliations, but I can safely say we are all die-hard fans of America.



Go USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment