Monday, February 10, 2014

My MLB Fan Cave Submission Video

Call me crazy, call me what you like, but I want to live in the MLB Fan Cave during all of 2014. I feel I have the needed skill to watch baseball for seven months straight and to help the Padres reach the World Series from New York City this year. I have been painstakingly training by watching large amounts of How I Met Your Mother while mixing in college basketball and WWE to build my television watching endurance. I hope the selection committee can see the dedication I have put in.

Here is what I came up with:



When the time comes, if it does, spare a moment and vote for me. We all know the Padres could use a good rep, because well, contrary to popular belief, there are actual Padres fans in existence.


Either way, tons of fun and will enjoy whatever happens.


Go Pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment